2019 IWCOA and Beat The Streets Chicago Coaches & Officials Convention
IWCOA and Beat the Streets Chicago Coaches & Officials Convention
Dates: October 25 & 26, 2019
Location: Holiday Inn Countryside, 6201 Joliet Rd, Countryside, IL 60525
Registration: 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM, Programming will run Friday afternoon/evening and thru 3:00 PM Saturday
Coaches Convention Clinicians/Presenters:
- J'Den Cox - 2x UWW Freestyle World Champion, 4x World Medalist, current world #1 92kg men's freestyle
University of Illinois assistant coach and NCAA champion Jeremy Hunter will run a session on winning close matches
NCAA Champion Mark Ellis and current Division I coach will lead a session on 3-D Coaching
Illinois Regional Training Center Head Coach Bryan Medlin will run a session on building a championship culture
National High School Coach of the Year Mike Powell will lead a session on winning wrestling drills
A former college coach will speak about ways to get your athletes recruited
There will be dinner and social on Friday night that is included with your fee
Officials Convention Clinicians/Presenters:
- Live Rules Interpretation with IHSA head wrestling clinician Tony Clarke
- Wrestling Hot Topics Discussion with Eliot Hopkins of the NFHS
Social: There will be a social Friday evening for all attendees. Food and libations will be served.
Cost: $125 per coach, $300 for an entire coaching staff (same school). Officials will register and pay online at IWCOA Officials site, click here.
This includes Friday evening dinner/social, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday lunch.
Live Rules Interpretation Meeting, hot topics, and items of interest: led by IHSA Head Wrestling Clinician & NFHS rules committee member Anthony Clarke. With the many rule changes, coaches and officials will come together for this interactive session with Q&A. Special guest appearance by Eliot Hopkins of the NFHS.
Note: Head Coaches attending will get credit in their IHSA schools center.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Countryside
- Go to https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/countryside/chilg/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-HI-_-US-_-CHILG
- Call the hotel directly at (708) 354-4200 to book, do not forget to mention your code and name of group block IWCOA & Beat the Streets Chicago Convention.
Questions? Please email Mike Powell at email@example.com
|NeonCRM by Neon One|